1. Participate in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process such as Analysis, Design, Coding, Deployment, and Testing.
2. Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
3. Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
4. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
5. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
6. Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
7. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
8. Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
9. Delivers quality software by possessing a working knowledge of Object Orientated-programming techniques.
10. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
11. Create & Maintain documents for Design, Defect Tracking sheet, Code Review, Sprint Release Notes, Test Cases, Test Case Review, Query Log.
12. Web programming using ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, SharePoint, WCF and SSRS.
13. Develop applications using Database systems MS SQL Server 2008/2012 R2 and Develop reports using SSRS depending on user requirements.
14. Performance tuning to meet the bench marks against the incremental transaction data.
15. Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
Travel: The only travel required is when the Applicant relocates to unanticipated client locations anywhere in the U.S. for long-term assignments.
Relocation: Must be able to relocate to unanticipated client locations anywhere in the U.S. for long-term assignments.
Work Schedule: Number of hours per week: 40
Daily Work Schedule: Mon to Fri 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree (or its foreign equivalent) in Computer Engineering or closely related field.
5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience as a Software Engineer, IT Consultant or closely related occupation. Experience to include, at least 2 years of experience in:
1. Web programming using ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, SharePoint, WCF and SSRS.
2. Develop applications using Database systems MS SQL Server 2008/2012 R2 and develop reports using SSRS depending on user requirements.
Employer Name: Naztec International Group LLC
Work Location: 480 Tall Pines Road, Suite K, West Palm Beach, FL 33413
Jesus M. Velarde – Operations Manager
Naztec International Group LLC
8983 Okeechobee Blvd, Suite 202-125
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
|Job Category||Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Location||West Palm Beach - FL|