• Conduct business system analysis assignment using tools, methodologies, and techniques in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases.
• Conduct cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions in support of Voting booth manufacturing
• Participate in financial budgeting for Voting booth batch manufacturing
• Perform market research and choose suitable prospects for service parts cost comparison
• Analyse, study and prepare financial estimates and budgeting for new property purchase plan by the business
• Perform monthly and quarterly statistical forecasting for service parts and perform various relevant analysis & reporting as required by business time to time
• Use case diagrams (both higher level and low level), sequence diagrams, class and domain diagrams and activity diagram.
• Assisting the Business Analysis process in eliciting and documenting the business requirements
• Act as a liaison between the business units, technology teams, support teams and other Business Analysts
• Preparing requirements specification documents according to standard templates
• Attending Scrums and other key Project Management forums
• Managing projects to delivery with support from existing Business Analysts
• Supporting test cycles particularly User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details
• Abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs
• Analyse data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
• Understand core business functions and main system flows
• Day to day interaction with the project team, team members from other application teams, operations, and vendors.
• Document, build, and implement new features and functions.
• Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
• Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
• Conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
• Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
• Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
• Evaluate, recommend, and approve changes of forms and reports.
• Migrating changes and implementing them in multiple environments
• Coordinating changes and testing with business users and other IT groups in-house
• Creating prototypes for business user approval and documenting application functionality
• Accurately preparing written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
• Creates, modifies, and manages installation/maintenance guides, where applicable.
• Creates weekly status report of assigned project status, system events, and evaluations.
• Identifying and researching potential tools, technologies, and practices from our in-house enterprise technology area and the elections industry
Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign equivalent) in Business Administration in Accounting, Business Administration in Finance, Business Administration in Management or a closely related subject matter.
60 months progressive experience in the job offered or in the related occupation of Jr. Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Sr. Business Analyst, Technical Recruiter or related occupation. Experience to include, two years of experience in:
• Case diagrams, sequence diagrams, class and domain diagrams, and activity
• Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high level information into details
• Supporting test cycles particularly User Accepting Testing (UAT)
480 Tall Pines Road, Suite K, West Palm Beach, FL 33413
Due to COVID-19 – Will be permitted to work from home in the following Florida counties: Palm Beach or Miami – Dade County.
Jesus M. Velarde – Operations Manager
Naztec International Group LLC
480 Tall Pines Road, Suite K,
West Palm Beach, FL 33413
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Business Analyst|
|Location||West Palm Beach - FL|