Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Troubleshooting; lifecycle management; upgrading and applying patches
- Voice network is already in place so working in support of that; assisting with new products/components
- Networking/Voice Engineer to help troubleshoot existing voice setup
- SME with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- SME with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) and/or Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
- Configure SIP trunks and establish SIP trunk
- Must be solidly grounded in TCP/IP, packet routing/switching, DNS, LAN/WAN, Cisco Unified communications and VoIP principles
- Prior experience in deploying large multi-site Cisco solutions
- Expert level of experience with networking protocols including: TCP/IP, QSIG, SIP, H323, MGCP and SCCP voice networking topologies
- Expert level of VLAN’s Security (Firewalls) MPLS and QOS
- Experience with SNOW is beneficial
- Large enterprise experience
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Voice Engineer|
|Location||San Antonio - TX|