Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
The individual must have experience in Agile project tool support with Collabnet/VersionOne product, as well as working experience with Agile teams.
- Support our clients teams onboarding to VersionOne – set up users
- Provide regular tool training to TS department and individual teams
- License management and monthly clean up
- Leverage Product Tech Acct Mgr (4 days / month) for coordinating team consultation with Application Development Teams
- Coordinate occasional internal user group meetings, i.e. scrum masters and stakeholders
- VersionOne Admin experience 2+ years
- Understanding of Agile fundamentals 5+ years
- Be able to teach users how to use VersionOne tool
- Planview or some other project management tool Admin experience 2+ years
Nice to Have:
- Understandings of the different project management methodologies
- Understanding or have worked with API’s
- Understanding of Dev Ops concepts
- Worked with TS financial budgets
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||VersionOne Admin|
|Location||Ft. Worth - TX|