Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Create web forms
- Build out screens with wire-frames provided
- Develop logic
- Setting colors
- Work with team closely to share ideas
- Responsible for designing interface between UI and Lambda services
- Responsible for building data-grid centric UI based on Angular framework
- Responsible for setting up UI development environment and creating basic framework
- Participating fully in the development process through the entire software lifecycle
- Participating fully in Agile software development process
- 6-10 years of overall technology experience
- Web development experience using Angular required
- AWS Lambda experience required
- Python experience preferred
- Experience doing test-driven development, functional testing and continuous integration is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communications
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||UI Developer|
|Location||New York - NY|