Technical Recruiter – Staffing
Why Naztec Group?
Established in 2003, Naztec Group, based in West Palm Beach, FL is progressive and innovative staffing agency servicing clients all across the United States.
We are a privately held organization that works with clients that range from venture-backed startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are a team of driven professionals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Naztec Group, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment.
The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
The Senior Technical Recruiter works directly with Account Managers and Hiring Managers to ensure that the clients’ hiring needs and the contract employees’ payroll expectations are met.
• Write and post technical job descriptions
• Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
• Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
• Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
• Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
• Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
• Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
• Compose job offer letters
• Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
• Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
• 3+ years of proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter within an agency or corporate)
• Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, zoom, etc.,)
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
• Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Let’s talk compensation and perks!
• Naztec Group offers a competitive base salary of $58,280-75,000 with unlimited earning potential through monthly commissions.
• Additional benefits include (but not limited to): Healthcare benefits Dental, Vision & Paid time off
• Employee discounts such as cell-phone stipends
• Performance based incentives:Quarterly bonuses
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Technical Recruiter|
|Job Title||Technical Recruiter - Staffing|
|Location||West Palm Beach|