Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Our Client is hiring for a Sr. Java/AWS Developer for a position. This person will work on one of the top initiatives within all of our Client’s portfolio creating a brand new Platform for out Health/Wellness platform. These candidate will be responsible for the development and design of the core platform which will be utilized to host these brand new applications. This platform will originally sit within the Client’s private internal cloud and in phase 2 will move to AWS.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Java/J2EE development working on enterprise level applications
- Good understanding on Cloud applications architecture and micro services model development including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Experienced with building framework for modern transactional and data processing applications
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment while meeting deliverables
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming, TDD etc
- Strong verbal and written communications, must be able to actively engage other team members
- Understanding of Agile systems development techniques utilizing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps
- Prior experience working with development teams in onshore-offshore model
Experience or exposure to a number of the following concepts and technologies is desired:
- Application development using Java EE, Spring framework
- Strong Oracle Experience with the ability write Stored Procedures, Complex Queries, and Triggers
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms such as AWS
- Experience using Docker containers and PaaS CloudFoundary
- Understanding of and experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns such as APIs, JAX-RS, REST/JSON
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 8+ years total Java EE development experience
- 1+ years of development experience using Cloud technology
- Investment/financial services and/or brokerage industry experience is highly desired
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Sr. Java/Cloud Developer|
|Location||Durham - NC|