Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Responsible for the development and integration of new or existing applications into the technical infrastructure and existing business processes. Provides technical or functional guidance to project or work teams as needed within a specific discipline
- Works in an agile team and collaborates on an on-going basis with other team members. Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, debugs, implements, maintains and/or enhances existing or new systems that are reliable and efficient
- Should have understanding of REST protocol and API design knowledge and experience in building web services and use and creation of APIs
- Candidate should have a passion for learning/building new products, and strong teamwork
Candidate should have at least 5 years of experience.
- Java 1.8
- Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- SQL (Basic as well as advanced)
- Restful Web Service/ Micro Services development
- Hive and Hbase
- No SQL Databases such as Mongo DB Familiar with
- Data Lake knowledge
- Hadoop Eco system knowledge: Scala, Spark, Spark Streaming and Sqoop
- Node JS
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Sr. IT Web Developer|
|Location||Juno Beach - FL|