Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Developer Responsible for designing and developing Front-end and back end of an application Serves as expertise in front end development
- Data Analysis
- Strong data analysis and data modeling experience
- Expertise in parsing and analyzing unstructured data with python and Apache Spark to derive business insights
- Responsible for the design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data Ability to create data pile lines for real-time data streaming and analytics Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems across multiple platforms (Cloud – On-prem) and multiple environments (Unix) Business Intelligence Experience building business intelligence reporting with Tableau
- Experience visualizing data using Py plots and Matplotlib
- Python: 6+ year
- SQL: 6+ Unix (shell scripting )
- 6+ Data management
- 4+ Tableau
- 4+ AWS Concepts
- 3+ GitHub
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Sr. Data Analyst|
|Location||Glen Allen - VA|