Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Maintain, modify, and distribute adhoc reporting that is requested periodically
- Partner with our Debit Card, DPG Sales Effectiveness, Enterprise Direct Marketing and other DPG Analytics team members to gather campaign requirements to create fulfillment and reporting solutions
- Provide in-depth analysis, reporting and ad-hoc analysis for current and historical acquisition campaigns
- Develop reporting solutions on all acquisition campaigns
- 5+ years’ analytics and reporting experience in marketing, sales management, finance, or related fields
- 4+ years of SQL
- 4+ years of SAS
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze and interpret large datasets
- Proven experience with in-depth analysis, government reporting and/or ad-hoc analysis
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||SQL/SAS Analytics Analyst|
|Location||Charlotte - NC|