1. Designing and documenting the application using technical specifications based on the functional requirements in detail.
2. Preparing the developer documentation in order to show the application flow.
3. Working with Harvest/workbench for keeping the code up to date and pushing the code through various platforms
4. Development, implementation and maintenance of GIS applications built with ArcGIS extensions and ArcGIS Server for SmartPoll and Election mapping and the development of client ESRI ArcGIS web applications and services for elections to then visualize relationships, patterns, and trends to understand need for constituency and electoral requirements.
5. Working with Dynatrace for live application monitoring in production and for system metrics.
6. Working on Query Optimization Techniques, Data Search engine to fetch data with better Performance Tuning.
7. Create WebPages, forms, workflows and be able to work with business connectivity services, Master pages, Apps, Page Layouts, user stories, web parts, windows workflow foundation, SharePoint ribbon.
8. Design and Develop Web Pages using ASP.Net, C#, N-Hibernate, Java script, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS 1.6 – Angular 5, Auto Mapper, AJAX, Kendo UI and Web API.
9. Creating WCF, REST Services and also using different bindings to make it available to different level of users.
10. Working with Knockout.js for the automatic UI refresh and data binding
11. Creating ETL packages using SSIS to move data from various heterogeneous data sources to centralized database.
12. Creating WCF, REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different level of users.
13. Developing Web API wrappers for 3rd party WCF services, conforming to SOLID design principles with UNITY as the DI container. The test harness was written in WPF.
14. Writing Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, and Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
15. Working with Enterprise library for Database Connection and writing exception manager component, which creates a log file in event viewer.
16. Preparing the developer documentation in order to show the application flow
17. Developing with Entity Framework, Business Entities and exposed Data Context in the data access layer using C#
18. Supporting the existing application based on the change order issued from the business
19. Developing several test cases to check for bugs in the code and for bad data.
20. Supporting Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
Travel: The only travel required is when the Applicant relocates to unanticipated client locations anywhere in the U.S. for long-term assignments.
Relocation: Must be able to relocate to unanticipated client locations anywhere in the U.S. for long-term assignments.
U.S. Master of Science in Information Technology.
1 year of experience in the job offered or as a Programmer Analyst or a closely related occupation. Experience to include, 1 year of experience in:
• Development, implementation and maintenance of GIS applications built with ArcGIS extensions and ArcGIS Server.
• Working with Dynatrace for live application monitoring in production and for system metrics.
Employer Name: Naztec International Group LLC
Work Location: 480 Tall Pines Road, Suite K, West Palm Beach, FL 33413
Jesus M. Velarde – Operations Manager
Naztec International Group LLC
8983 Okeechobee Blvd, Suite 202-125
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
|Job Category||Analyst, Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Location||West Palm Beach - FL|