Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
One of our largest tech clients in the area is looking for a driven Software Developer to build software and services that enable the development of rich enterprise applications in the cloud.
As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to apply quality focused engineering practices to your daily work. Using a scenario focused engineering approach will enable you to understand the customer and apply your creativity to designs that excite customers. Applying effective object-oriented development practices in a test-driven approach will bring those designs to fruition.
You will work closely with program managers and engineers and across feature teams in a highly collaborative environment. Agile and lean development practices will be used to deliver early and often with a focus on continuous improvement.
- 3+ years of object-oriented design, database design, algorithms, data structures and parallel programming
- Experience and/or ability to work with Microsoft Azure including SQL, Service Fabric, WebApps, Authentication, etc.
- Scripting Knowledge of PowerShell, Batch programming
- Ability to create reports and dashboards using SQL server, Powershell, and PowerBI
This is an exciting and fast evolving engineering team focused on building scalable distributed cloud services for engineering systems
- You will play a critical role in ensuring that teams have an easy onboarding experience, improving our core functionality by addressing customer needs and acting fast to resolve any issues
- You will be using sound engineering practices, tools, and standards
- You should be willing to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Additionally, you will be part of a fun team with diverse interests and backgrounds in a supportive environment
- You will be exposed to a broad range of problems and technologies as we are rapidly evolving our service architecture to leverage cloud services
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Software Developer II|
|Location||Bellevue - WA|