1. Responsible for designing and implementing end to end technical solutions for Finance, Marketing & Sales, Services & EH&S functions through SAP suite of products ECC, BW, BODS, HANA & Business Objects.
2. Writing code which includes ABAP Programming, creating BW Objects, Scripted/Graphical Views and custom coding in HANA, Data Integration for various types of data sources which includes Web Services Methods, Universe/Report creation in Business Objects.
3. Develop and maintain SAP design and technical specification documents as per the business requirements and create/modify/enhance custom and standard SAP ABAP reports and SAP BW extractors.
4. Develop Interfaces using ALE/IDOCs, LSMW, BDC and PI proxies to load legacy systems (Non-SAP) data into SAP.
5. Responsible for loading NON- SAP data to SAP ECC using LSMW and BAPI.
6. Integrating SAP cloud for customer (C4C) into SAP HANA for real time data extraction using web services (ODATA and HANA XSJS).
7. Building enterprise data models for Integration & reporting platforms.
8. Responsible for writing technical specifications and carryout implementations in both SDLCM & Agile frame work.
9. Conducting code reviews & enforcing best practices, documentation.
10. Designing and developing SAP HANA Information Models to fetch the data from multiple tables.
11. Writing Store procedures to upload data in HANA tables using SQL script.
12. Gathering requirements from the business users and functional analysts to provide the design options for reporting requirements.
13. Configuring, creating transformations and troubleshooting SAP LT Replication Server (SLT) to import metadata and data from ECC Tables into SAP HANA.
14. Designing, Developing and Documenting of ETL Jobs using BODS to populate target tables in data warehouse and data marts.
15. Analyzing the sources, targets, transforming logic to load the data into Target tables using BODS.
16. Handling postproduction support and development of new design cycles simultaneously.
17. Developing custom HANA applications using SAP UI5 and Fiori for integrating financial markets analytics and integration.
18. Developing HANA XS applications and creating interfaces using a combination of OData, XSJS and NodeJS to provide integration to SAP UI5 and Fiori mobile apps.
19. Architect the HANA security process, which are related to user roles as per region users.
Work Schedule: Hours per week: 40
Daily Work Schedule: Mon to Fri 8.30a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Travel: The only travel required is when the Applicant relocates to unanticipated client
Relocation: Must be able to relocate to unanticipated client locations anywhere in the U.S. for long-term assignments.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign equivalent) in Electrical and Computer Engineering or closely related subject.
Experience: 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience as a Software Engineer, Sr. Analyst, Consultant or closely related occupation. Experience to include, out of 5 years’ experience, 2 years of experience in:
1. Develop and maintain SAP design and technical specification documents as per the business requirements and create/modify/enhance custom and standard SAP ABAP reports and SAP BW extractors.
2. Develop Interfaces using ALE/IDOCs, LSMW, BDC and PI proxies to load legacy systems (Non-SAP) data into SAP.
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Software Developer (Application)|
|Location||West Palm Beach - FL|