1. Creates system requirements based on technical expertise and performs analysis and design.
2. Completes development within deadlines and performs unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and defect correction across multiple platforms.
3. Provides support on production issues, can work on real time crunch to develop solutions within scheduled deadlines.
4. Proactively identifies the ideas to improve system performance and impact availability. Also resolves complex technical design issues.
6. Hands on experience on key technologies including Java/J2EE, JSP, XML, PL/SQL, Log4j, SQL, DB2, Junit4, Selenium1.0/2.0, Web services, JPA, JAXP 2.0, functional interfaces, Java 8 features, Collections, Java Threads, Front-end client technologies like ReactJS, Eclipse RCP, App Servers like WebSphere and WebLogic, Web servers like JBoss, Tomcat, Version Controls like GitLab, RDMS like Oracle and DB2, Continues integration environment like Jenkins, Build tools like Apache Ant, Gradle, and Maven Frameworks like Springs, Hibernates, Operating Systems like UNIX, Windows and Mac. Study the serviceability and functionality of real-world applications.
7. Ability to work in Test Driven Development (TDD), efficient development and maintaining quality code and test it across different domains.
8. Identifies efficient solutions and facilitate root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrence.
9. Provides functional and technical guidance in evaluate application systems and requests for proposals.
10. Upgrade the existing GUI to rich and new GUI by using jQuery.
11. Coordinate system application transitions construct and implement necessary controls to ensure system/application traceability.
12. Creates detailed documentation and serves as lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirement, design and code reviews.
13. Creates software requirement document, software design documents, technical design and unit testing documents.
14. Develop accurate estimates on work packages and ensures accuracy of estimates, analysis and design specifications developed by less experienced internal and third -party members.
15. Actively contributes to technical and soft skill development of team members.
16. Keeps track of progress and issues and informs management on timely basis.
17. Work on the evaluation of technical feasibility, risk assessment and requirements change management.
18. Assisting in conceptualizing, designing and developing Desktop Applications, Client/Server systems, Web Applications, Windows Services, Web Services and Software Solutions.
19. Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
20. Developing an Influence Strategy Wizard application which can function as a decision support system
21. Coordinate with business analysts, and other programmers to assist in resolving problems with software systems.
22. Perform Unit and Integration testing on the application using various testing methodologies.
23. Participate in determination of the scope of a development project.
24. Participating in operational reviews to identify and define opportunities to improve systems, services, and processes.
Number of hours per week: 40 hours per week
Daily Work Schedule: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00p.m.
U.S. Master of Science degree in Computer Science
18 months of experience in the job offered or Programmer Analyst- Trainee or Software Development Engineer. Experience to include, 18 months of experience in the following:
• Develop automation test suite framework using JUnit, Log4j, Selenium1.0/2.0 and web driver.
• Upgrade the existing GUI to rich and new GUI by using jQuery.
Naztec International Group LLC
480 Tall Pines Road, Suite K, West Palm Beach, FL 33413
The only travel required is when the Applicant relocates to unanticipated client locations anywhere in the U.S. for long-term assignments
Must be able to relocate to unanticipated client locations anywhere in the U.S. for long-term assignments.
Jesus M. Velarde – Operations Manager
Naztec International Group LLC
8983 Okeechobee Blvd, Suite 202-125
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Location||West Palm Beach - FL|