1. Analyze business processes and procedures and document requirements by working with business users.
2. Document requirements through written specifications.
3. Perform user interviews and employ other data gathering techniques.
4. Perform impact analysis and ascertain impact of any proposed changes on existing systems and new systems to be built.
5. Suggest creative options for business solution and educate users on capabilities and use of current technology.
6. Design needed programs including files and database structures based on the business requirements.
7. Utilize relational design principles and CASE design tools (e.g. Oracle Designer) .
8. Development of Shell Scrip ts, Pro*C, PL/SQL and Oracle Developer Forms and Reports
9. Design user interfaces (input and output) to computer systems .
10. Document design solutions through technical design specifications and process flow diagr ams.
11. Design and test system prototypes , review and present proposed system solutions for approval.
12. Follow change management processes to resolve application defects or to implement enhancements.
13. Serve as a source of system design technical advice to less experienced staff.
14. Develop needed applications and programs based on the technical design specifications, using primarily Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and technologies such as Oracle Retail RMS, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle Developer Forms and Report, Appworx, UC4 and Autornic.
15. Work with team members to develop program units that integrate seamlessly into the overall system.
16. Ensure delivered code is developed and in compliance to IT standards by following established best coding practices, productivity, quality, guidelines.
17. Use structured coding methodology and “code once use many times” methodology so that the developed code is reusable.
18. Perform code reviews/ walk-through and unit testing of code developed by contract or new developers .
19. Serve as a source of programming technical advice.
20. Troubleshoot and resolve production support to meet application service level agreements on rotational basis.
21. Take ownership for issues to reach resolutions to prevent reoccurrence of solution issues.
The only travel required is when the Applicant relocates to unanticipated client locations anywhere in the U.S. for long-term assignment.
Must be able to relocate to unanticipated client locations anywhere in the U.S. for long-term assignments.
40 hours per week; Mon to Fri 9 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Bachelor of Science degree (or its foreign equivalent) in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related field. Will accept educational equivalency evaluation prepared by qualified evaluation service or in accordance with 8 CFR §214.2(h)(4)(iii)(D).
2 years of experience in the job offered or as an Oracle Developer, Oracle Consultant or closely related occupation. Experience to include, 2 years of experience in:
• Development of Shell Scripts, Pro*C, PL/SQL and Oracle Developer Forms and Reports.
• Oracle Retail RMS, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, Appworx , UC4 and Automic.
Oracle Certified Professional Internet Application Developer, Oracle Forms Developer
Naztec International Group LLC
263 N Jog Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33413
Jesus M. Velarde – Operations Manager
Naztec International Group LLC
263 N Jog Road,
West Palm Beach, FL 33413
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Senior Service Consultant|
|Location||West Palm Beach - FL|