Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As a Lead iOS developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. This role will be primarily hands on application development, but may also include strategy, mentoring and training. This role will be responsible for the daily maintenance and delivery of mobile applications.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in iOS application programming (Focus on Swift, but practical knowledge in Objective-C, XCode) and preferably some experience in Android application programming (Java, Android SDK)
- Published examples of mobile applications on the Apple App Store and possibly in the Google Play Store
- Preferred experience with third-party frameworks such as Ionic, NativeScript, Cordova, and ReactJS
- 2+ years’ experience in Swift development for iOS mobile applications
- Experience with automated deployments of mobile apps as well as continuous integration
- Experience with user experience and rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of API data feeds, ingestion techniques, data mapping, data modeling, and best practices for object oriented design patterns
- Highly skilled in the use of Git source code control
- Experience in Device Management
- Strong working knowledge of beta testing services
- Advanced analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to translate an idea or need into a completed solution or work product
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Senior IOS Developer|
|Location||Cleveland - OH|