Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
We are now looking to bring on a hands-on Salesforce developer who can hit the ground running from Day 1 onsite in Greensboro. The resource will need to be able to develop (apex, visualforce) not consult on what needs to be developed. Experience with Salesforce administration, configuration, etc. would be a plus.
- 5+ years of Apex, Visualforce and Salesforce application design and hands on development experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner and Customer Communities)
- 3+ years of Lighting Framework development experience
- Proven experience creating Visualforce pages, Lightning pages, Apex classes and triggers
- API integration and/or development experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
- Develop Apex and Visualforce
- Lightning Framework development
- API integration and/or development
- Salescloud and Servicecloud
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Salesforce Developer|
|Location||Greensboro - NC|