Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Minimum 4+ Years in QA Testing
- Expertise in Healthcare, Facets
- Experience with SQL
- Works closely with business team to define Test Strategy , Test plan and execute Test Cases
- Good understanding of testing processes and tools
- Analyzes and defines existing business processes and inter-dependencies
- Analyzes functional specs for completeness & test-ability
- Analyzes test output, identify discrepancies and clearly document defects
- Recognizes and documents issues and develops options for issue resolution
- Utilizes best practices test methods to measure the performance, including setting the appropriate specifications
- Follows software quality control processes and procedures, and works with Developers to ensure adherence to these standards
- Healthcare and Facets are a must
- SQL query experience is a nice to have
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||QA Tester|