Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Must have 5+ years of Python Development Experience
- Must have 2-3+ years of Linux Administration Experience
- Must have 1-2+ years of experience with Ansible or similar automation framework
- Must have 1-2+ years creating and supporting asynchronous Python web services
- Must have familiarity with VMware, containers and code development in a virtualized environment
- Must have experience with cloud and lifecycle automation within a framework
- Experience with Tornado and/or Flask a plus
- Experience with messaging frameworks RabbitMQ and Celery a plus
- Familiarity and experience with OpenStack a plus
- AWS SDK – BOTO experience a plus
- Git/GitHub/GitLab experience a plus
- Must be a strong Python developer. Ideally looking for someone with Devops or Ansible experience
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Python Engineer|