1. Implement full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of business applications which encompasses business requirements gathering, software architecture and programming, maintenance, technical refresh, change management and database modeling, all administered under formal project management methodology
2. Validate prototype functionality against business specifications for completeness and accuracy.
3. Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with business users; studying system flow, data usage and work process; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
4. Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run.
5. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
6. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
7. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
8. Delivers quality software by possessing a working knowledge of Object Orientated-programming techniques.
9. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
10. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
11. Design high level application architecture using various design patterns and architectural patterns including object-oriented programming principles with N-tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns
12. Web programming using ASP. Net, VB.Net, C#.Net, Visual Studio.Net and for backend database MS SQL Server 2008 or later versions.
13. Develop applications using MVC(Model View Controller) framework and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) concepts
14. Design and Model the database objects like tables, Views, procedures and packages using SQL and SQL Developer tools; Utilize Dapper and ODP.NET to create the data layer to access these database objects.
15. Develop the UI (User Interface) using HTML5, SCSS, Angular; .Net framework for the restful API
16. Building restful modules using WCF services
17. Define and implement customized configuration settings for application web configuration file incorporating user authentications and authorizations via role-based security in order to restrict accessibility to certain modules.
18. Creating and executing unit, integration and system test scripts, manual and automated.
19. Creating, modifying, and managing installation/maintenance guides, where applicable.
20. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions.
21. Performance tuning to meet the benchmarks against the incremental transaction data.
22. Perform Web Performance and Load Test to make site is up to industrial benchmarks.
23. Use SVN and TFS as version control for development and maintenance.
24. Develop responsive webpages using bootstrap.
The only travel required is when the Applicant relocates to unanticipated client locations anywhere in the U.S. for long-term assignments.
Must be able to relocate to unanticipated client locations anywhere in the U.S. for long -term assignments.
1. Number of hours per week: 40
2. Daily Work Schedule: Mon to Fri 9:00 A.M. to 6.00 P.M.
Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Applications, or closely related field.
3 years of post-baccalaureate experience as .Net Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, or any closely related occupation. Out of 3 years of experience, 2 years of experience must include the following:
1. Develop the UI (User Interface) using HTML5, SCSS, Angular; .Net framework for the restful API
2. Building restful modules using WCF services
3. Define and implement customized configuration settings for application web configuration file incorporating user authentications and authorizations via role-based security in order to restrict accessibility to certain modules.
Naztec International Group LLC
263 N Jog Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33413
Jesus M. Velarde – Operations Manager
Naztec International Group LLC
263 N Jog Road,
West Palm Beach, FL 33413
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||.Net Developer|
|Location||West Palm Beach|