• Modify existing software to fix any errors, and to adapt to the new hardware and improve software performance.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Develop software system testing and programming, validation procedures and documentation.
• Develop web applications using Angular, ASP.NET MVC 4/5, Web forms and, C #, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015, LINQ, JQuery, Java script, CSS.
• Work with object-oriented design (.Net, C#). Implement Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), REST Services, Web Services, WCF and Web API using .NET.
• Database Development experience. SQL Server 2008/2010 (Stored Procedures, triggers, Views etc.).
• Collaborate with infrastructure teams building cloud architectures that include micro services.
• Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
• Design application to handle multi tenancy.
• Analyze users’ needs and software requirements to determine the design and cost.
• Develop software system by following continuous integration approach.
• Creating and executing unit, integration and system test scripts, manual and automated.
• Creating, modifying, and managing installation/maintenance guides, where applicable.
• Performance tuning to meet the benchmarks against the incremental transaction data.
• Understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
• Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
• Consult with clients about software system designs and maintenance.
• Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
• Deliver quality software by possessing a working knowledge of Object Orientated-programming techniques.
• Obtain and document information on factors such as application changes, reporting format requirements, cost, and any security needs.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related and 5 years’ experience in job offered or as software engineer/programmer/technology lead/or related computer position
Jesus Velarde, Operations Manager
Naztec International Group LLC
480 Tall Pines Road, Suite K
West Palm Beach, FL 33413
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Software Engineer (.Net Developer)|
|Location||West Palm Beach - FL|