Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- BR 119.12
- Cloud services
- 5+ years of experience
- AWS for hosting (running and maintaining services on AWS) – must have
- Cloudfoundry using Spring Boot –must have
- Java 8 – must have
- Agile SDLC
- Rally preferred – but not mandatory
- Hadoop, Cassandra – nice to have – not critical
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks
- Contribute to the Design and develop high quality software for large scale Java/Spring Batch/Hadoop distributed systems by
- Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities
- Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company’s architecture standard
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk
- Performs and/or leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
- May require a bachelor degree in Computer science and 5 to 8 years of experience in the field
- Proficiency in the following general areas: Java (Java 1.7/Java 1.8), Spring Framework, Jenkins, Gradle, and Github
- Experience with RESTful services, Rabbit MQ, JSON, Unix Scripting, and Hadoop is a plus
- Core development experience in large scale enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework
- Experience in SQL (DB2 & SQL databases)
- Demonstrates strong understanding of the business needs driving the projects
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Java Developer|
|Location||Philadelphia - PA|