Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
JavaEE skill profile – but with extra emphasis on Oracle experience, including data modelling and PL/SQL store procedures.
This position is for a Software Developer in an Enterprise Java development team. The candidate will be responsible for the design/development/maintenance of new and existing Investment Trading systems solutions. Assists management to ensure that all systems are compliant with corporate standards, follow the change management process, and that all applications will pass any technical audit. Collaborates with other technical areas to integrate across platforms and responsibilities. Coordinates with enterprise architecture team to ensure compliance with standards. Will be required to communicate and interact with various levels of investment business leaders to help define and understand requirements. Development environment uses technologies: Java, EJB 3, CDI, JBoss WS, Apache CXF, REST, JSON, JMS, Solace, XML/XSL, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, HTML5, JBoss EAP, Eclipse, SQL Server and Oracle.
- 5 years of development experience, with at least 3 in Enterprise Java
- Ability to possess strong OO analysis and design skills, to include common design patterns
- Experience in development and deployment of business applications hosted in J2EE server environments including JBoss
- Must have experience in database design for both Oracle and SQL Server
- Good understanding and experience with EJBs, and SOAP-based web services is essential
- Ability to possess basic knowledge of the Investment Management Industry, including various asset types. Due to end user and management interaction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- 4 year degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Information Systems. Experienced with JMS messaging (ActiveMQ, Websphere MQ) and Object/Relational mapping packages (Hibernate, TopLink). Good EJB 3 experience is very desirable, as is knowledge of REST services. The combination of REST, JSON and HTML5 would be especially valuable
- The ideal candidate will possess business knowledge and skills in the Investment Management Industry, including good knowledge of equities and fixed income securities trade processing
- Demonstrated knowledge of the attributes and behavior of various asset types, including equity options, will be highly valuable
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Java Developer|
|Location||Charlotte - NC|