Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
- 10+ years application development and implementation experience
- Java 7+
- Java UI
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot 1.3
- JPA + Hibernate 4.3.11
- JQuery 1.11.3
- Bootstrap 3.3.5
- Oracle DBMS
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Java Developer|
|Location||West Des Moines - IA|