Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- A highly skilled Java-J2EE developer with solid object oriented and DB/JPA experience to work in our Identity and Access Management Security Team
- Should be up-to-date with current technologies and leading design patterns
- Participate in a variety of planning and development activities
- Responsible for developing prototypes, unit test cases, design artifacts and 99.9% uptime production implementations
- Ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant focus on process improvement through unit testing automation, one click build and deployment
- Strong knowledge on Core Java(preferred version 8), Spring(Core, MVC, JDBC), Hibernate/JDBC/JPA/ORM, JSON
- String Experience with messaging systems and enterprise service bus
- 3 Year minimum Experience in Java in multi-threaded applications and distributed systems
- Must have experience and in-depth knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, should be able to write and understand SQL queries, stored procedure, index and triggers
- Professional written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed teams that focus on high accountability of ownership
- Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a fast paced, delivery oriented financial services area using agile practices, coupled with regulatory and digital transformation established deadlines
- Previous experience in the Identity and Access Management area desired
- JAVA development skills, previous experience resolving production issues
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Java Core Developer|
|Location||Milwaukee - WI|