IT Software Engineer
West Palm Beach - FL
Posted 4 months ago
- Implement full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of business applications which encompasses business requirements gathering, software architecture and programming, maintenance, technical refresh, change management and database modeling, all administered under formal project management methodology
- Validate prototype functionality against business specifications for completeness and accuracy.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with business users; studying system flow, data usage and work process; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Delivers quality software by possessing a working knowledge of Object Orientated-programming techniques.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
- Design high level application architecture using various design patterns and architectural patterns including object-oriented programming principles with N-tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns.
- Develop applications using MVC (Model View Controller) framework and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) concepts.
- Design and Model the database objects like tables, Views, procedures and packages using Oracle PL/SQL using TOAD and SQL Developer tools; Utilize Dapper and ODP.NET to create the data layer to access these database objects.
- Creating and executing unit, integration and system test scripts, manual and automated.
- Creating, modifying, and managing installation/maintenance guides, where applicable.
- Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions.
- Performance tuning to meet the benchmarks against the incremental transaction data.
- Perform Web Performance and Load Test to make site is up to industrial benchmarks.
- Prepare and review project plans, prepare estimation sheets, monitor project progress, maintain tractability matrix and impact analysis sheet, ensure the implementation of applicable verification and validation activities to achieve the quality of variables.
Naztec International Group LLC
263 N Jog Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33413
Jesus M. Velarde – Operations Manager
Naztec International Group LLC
263 N Jog Road,
West Palm Beach, FL 33413
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||IT Software Engineer|
|Location||West Palm Beach, FL|