Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Installation and configuration of Informatica Power Center and managing various Informatica environments
- Experience in upgrading Informatica Power Center Environment from 9.5.x/9.6.x to 10.2 version on Windows Platform
- Experience in upgrading Informatica Power Exchange software on various iSeries systems from 9.5.x to 10.2 version
- Experience in upgrading various Informatica Services (IDQ and Metadata Manager) from lower version to higher versions
- Responsible for documentation of upgrading steps and configuration details
- Experience in Windows Servers and SQL Servers
- Experience with Windows Batch scripting
- Experience in configuration of domain and application services like repository services and integration services
- Experience in configuration of domain and cluster for Informatica Power Center
- Performs all Informatica administration functions such as user access accounts, roles, privileges, and LDAP configuration
- Experience with different connections like Relational connection, Native connections, and Application connections
- Hands on Experience in code migration by Export and Import Object and Deployment Groups
- Experience in the batch scripting to automate the Informatica admin process
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex technical structures in an understandable user-friendly format
- Experience in creating Registration groups and Extraction groups for Change Data Capture on iSeries AS400 files
- Experience in creating real-time CDC connections and ETLs for pulling data from AS400 JOURNALS
- Good Knowledge of CDC ETLs restorability in case of failures
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Informatica Consultant|
|Location||Richmond - VA|