Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Client is looking for highly skilled and analytical Software Engineer to come in and work on an emerging technology product within the Client organization. This candidate will specifically be working on cutting edge Student Loan software that is a major focus for the team. This person must be highly Agile and have the ability to impact the development on multiple fronts.
- Leading the definition of detailed solution design
- Ready to do Development and Support
- Building and supporting development environment while adopting industry best practices and tools
- Creating working prototypes and proof of concepts for applications leveraging new concepts and technologies
- Leading coordination and delivery of technical components across internal/external technical teams
- Working closely with business partners and management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development
- Participating in development of long-range planning for new projects and facilities
- High energy to work in Emerging Product space
- Quick Comprehension to understand new business
- Deliver the quality code
Must Have Experience
- 6-8 Years of professional Java EE Development experience using Spring and specifically Spring Boot
- 1-2 Years Angular 2/4 development experience. Must have hands on from scratch Angular development. (Candidates with Angular.JS will NOT be a fit)
- 2 Years of Cloud experience within AWS such as S3, EC2, and Lambda
- 4 Years of experience with WebServices development and experience developing MicroServices
- Strong Agile knowledge is required
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Full Stack Java Engineer|
|Location||Durham - NC|