Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Seeking Consultant to be an advocate to the DevOps culture and to help facilitate standards across matrix teams for software development and infrastructure including CI/CD forethought. Foster and cultivate best practices for software development while helping to troubleshoot system issues. DevOps Consultant needed to take automation to the next level and bridge the gap between the infrastructure and software teams.
- Experience in configuring the CI/CD tools. Preferably Jenkins with Pipelines
- Experience in configuring the version control tools such as BitBucket/Git(Gitlab)/SVN with CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in the build tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Experience in automating the above configurations for build and deployments
- Experience in integrating the QA tools , monitoring tools(New Relic/Dynatrace), security scanning tools(Fortify) in the pipeline
- Experience in the AWS/Pivotal Cloud foundry or cloud deployments
- Experience in configuring the java/spring based applications in servers such as Tomcat/Jboss in the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in using Agile/Jira
- Experience in scripting tools Unix, Groovy..etc
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||DevOps Consultant|
|Location||Roanoke - VA|