Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
The digital enterprise data architect (EDA) will interact and exert influence across all areas of IT, including application teams, data warehouse teams, and integration teams to assess and document the current state of data capabilities in the client’s environment. This person will work with IT project teams to analyze, design and document conceptual and logical data models and flows in accordance with best practices to meet the organization’s data goals and objectives. The enterprise data architect will have extensive hands on experience with large-scale integrations and analytics platforms and toolsets.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with a Master’s preferred
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Experience gathering and analyzing non-functional requirements and designing world class performant data solutions
- Knowledge and direct experience of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with ETL tools and techniques
- Demonstrable experience designing distributed data foundations in cloud-based environment
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R)
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- 1-3 years of Cloud based analytic platforms (AWS), GCP or Azure
- Ability to analyze existing database schema DDL/instance layout
- Ability to provide to lead design activities, and influence engineering and infrastructure programs
- Ability to interact with external DBAs, business stakeholders and other technology leaders
Experience – Must have 7 years of analytics and data related experience:
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job TItle||Data Architect|
|Location||Greensboro - NC|