Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- This position is for a high profile web application project
- The person in this position will work closely with the Architect in designing and developing the front end and server side of the web application
- Deliverables include technical documentation, agile story estimation and quality code delivery
- Experience working in large teams that follow an Agile development process is preferred
- Familiarity with automated testing methodologies and TFS continuous integration is preferred
- Knowledge of responsive web app development is preferred
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer, Testing|
|Job Title||Certified Microsoft .NET Web Developer III|
|Location||Madison - WI|