Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- 5+ years professional experience as a systems analysis
- Experience with ClaimCenter on the Guidewire platform
- Property & Casualty insurance experience
- Experience interpreting and writing Use Cases, Functional Requirements, Screen Specs, and Data Mapping documents
- Technical proficiency, with the ability to understand data flows and the flow between complex, integrated systems
- Proficient in working directly with business users to understand business processes, gather & document requirements, and work closely with the user community to implement system changes that meet business needs
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to effectively work with remote users via phone, email, WebEx, and other virtual collaboration tools
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience collaborating with Development and QA teams
- Experience working with XML files to troubleshoot system integration issues
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||CC BSA|
|Location||Brea - CA|