West Palm Beach - FL
Posted 4 months ago
- Gather requirements and coordinate with the team to develop new web pages for Net Order Sales, Financial and Inventory Management System.
- Understanding scope of contract and ensuring that contractual deliverables to the customer are met which includes front ending with the Stake holder for clarifying any issues related to project deliverables.
- Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling, and information engineering.
- Ensure system design adheres to the overall technical architecture.
- Understand core business functions and main system flows.
- Day to day interaction with the project team, team members from other application teams, operations, and vendors.
- Analysis of specifications, developing new/replacement applications and data feeds.
- Monitoring and generating Reports.
- Perform testing of the above changes to ensure results are as expected.
- Migrating changes and implementing them in multiple environments.
- Coordinating changes and testing with business users and other IT groups.
- Providing project managers with accurate and timely break down of development tasks and required effort.
- Identifying system deficiencies and recommending solutions.
- Creating prototypes for business user approval.
- Documenting application functionality.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Interfaces with system designers to design, code, test and implement applications.
- Participates in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning.
- Participates in operational reviews to identify and define opportunities to improve systems, services, and processes.
- Creates, modifies, and manages installation/maintenance guides, where applicable.
- Creates weekly status report of assigned project status, system events, and evaluations.
- Identifying and researching potential tools, technologies, and practices from our enterprise technology area and the industry.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Consult with other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Confer with Project Manager to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
40 hours per week; Mon to Fri 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Bachelor’s degree or higher, or its foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems or a closely related field.
263 N Jog Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33413
Jesus M. Velarde – Operations Manager
Naztec International Group LLC
263 N Jog Road,
West Palm Beach, FL 33413
|Job Category||Analyst, Developer, Information Technology|
|Job Title||Business Analyst|
|Location||West Palm Beach|