Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Create/maintain Cognos Framework packages, cubes and reports
- Own and support Cognos cubes’ build process
- Drive documentation effort for all Cognos cubes and Packages
- Mentor junior team members for Cognos development and documentation
- Involved with Cognos training needs
- Technical SME for Cognos toolsets
- 2+ years of experience with Cognos 11x and 10x version toolsets (Framework manager, Power play and Cognos reports studio)
- Expert at designing the BI semantic layer packages in Cognos Framework manager
- Experience with developing static/active reports with Cognos toolset in Cognos 11
- 5+ years’ experience implementing Data warehouse projects with focus on BI reporting.
- Expert with SQL skills
- Experience creating dashboards in Cognos 11 Analytics is a plus
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||BI Developer|
|Location||Las Vegas - NV|