Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- 4+ years required Automation Development/Coding experience
- 4+ years of application testing experience
- Experience using the following automation development tools; Selenium and Jenkins
- Jenkins is used to execute Selenium on remote machines
- Java experience
- It’s a plus, if candidates have Greenhat, RIT (Rational Integration Tester) or Postman tool experience
- Experienced in coding and debugging automated test scripts for Front End (User Interface), Back End and Web-Services applications
- Experienced with Agile project methodologies
- Experience using HP ALM and JIRA
- Ability to work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Developers to understand application requirements and functionalities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Provides automation coding direction to less experienced automation engineers
- Preparation of test data for automated testing
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Automation QA|
|Location||Charlotte - NC|