Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Application Development Engineer to assist with testing and migration to Window 2016 platform from Windows 2008
- To help with migration from Windows 2008 to Windows 2016
- Individual will provide I.T.application testing support for ISHRO Risk Mitigation
- This position requires special knowledge & experience with the Windows Operating environment, Natural programming language/ Adabas database and VB/.NET
- Individual will be expected to develop and execute test script using Natural Adabase and VB.Net. and make and implement changes as needed
- At least 3-5 Years Applications Development experience with Complete/Windows, Natural & Adabas, VB/.NET and MSMQ
- With Manufacturing industry knowledge
- Adabas experience is a plus, but have enough people on the team who know it so not necessary
- Must have VB.net and experience troubleshooting in window’s systems
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||Applications Engineer|
|Location||East Chicago - IN|