Over the years since 2003, NAZTEC® professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of our clients, or for an internal facing team, you will have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all in support of overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities we can offer you.
Naztec International Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Naztec will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
We are seeking a senior java developer with Java Development experience to be part of our Identity Service platform, and responsible for the design, development and maintenance of our next generation APIs and web applications which are critical, low-latency performing and highly available.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience of J2EE, JAVA, web application development and design patterns
- Strong experience with REST web services
- Strong experience with Spring Framework
- Good experience in Angular and UI development
- Strong experience with Github, Jenkins, Maven, shell scripting, Tomcat app server, Apache web server
- Good knowledge on Content management, Data streaming platforms
- Strong experience in AWS knowledge, hands on experience in deploying and enhancing the infrastructure in cloud
- Strong experience in Agile methodologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to evaluate and tune the performance of the APIs and Applications
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams in a highly available platform supported by multiple APIs and Applications
- Strong written and communication skills
- Required Skills: Core Java; REST API; AWS; J2EE
|Job Category||Developer, Information Technology, Programmer|
|Job Title||App Dev - Java - Sr|
|Location||Vienna - VA|